You will need:
- Orange and green card
- Glue stick
- Yellow tissue paper
- (Adult or older child): Draw a pumpkin shape on orange card and cut out. Draw around the shape several times and cut them out (around 10 pumpkins should be enough).
- Stick the pumpkins onto the green card and cut out again, this time cutting a stalk for the pumpkins.
- Finally draw and cut out faces for the pumpkins.
- (Child): cut out yellow tissue paper to stick to the back of the pumpkins (to look like the candle light). Decorate some of the pumpkins with glitter.
- Stick the pumpkins on the window until you need them for the game.
- Cut the top of the pumpkin off and get your child to pull/spoon out the seeds and as much flesh as possible.
- Cut out a face.
- Hide the small pumpkins around the garden/house.
- Write a speech bubble for the large pumpkin and stick it next to/behind inviting the children to look for the pumpkins.
- Put prizes inside the pumpkin for the children go find when they have collected the smaller pumpkins.